Good font management is part of every professional design workflow (or should be). We want you to focus on creativity without getting in your way.
Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite Ready
- Brand New font auto-activation plugins for Adobe® Creative Cloud™ applications
- You can use Suitcase Fusion™ on more than one machine, just like with your CC subscription
- When sharing files within Creative Cloud, Font Sense™ font fingerprinting ensures everyone sees the correct font
- Design for the web using web fonts inside Photoshop® Creative Cloud with the Extensis font panel
- For both Mac and Windows, with feature parity across the board
Experiment and Pair Typefaces Faster Than Ever
- Experiment with Headline/intro/body copy pairings without activating your entire library
- Save your favorite pairings to a set, activate the set, and start designing
- Comp with different fonts and compare side-by-side within project templates
- Deliver printed or PDF proofs which include font choices, color values, etc.
- Create web mockups using live web fonts and built-in templates for fast decision making
- New QuickMatch™ Pane helps you ‘find similar fonts’ with ease
The Smartest Way to Design With Web Fonts
- Direct access to web font services through the Extensis font panel in Creative Cloud Applications (WebINK, Google Fonts)
- Design with over 1000 NEW fonts in the WebINK library (over 5000 total)
- Load up ANY web page in the Fusion browser and start swapping out fonts for quick experimentation
- Quickly experiment with web font pairings using the new QuickComp Feature
- FREE Web font Plug-in now makes web fonts available for design use in Creative Cloud Applications
QuickComp for Fast and Easy Font Selection
Selecting typefaces that work well together is often the first thing most of us do for any new creative project. QuickComp makes it easy to test, experiment and select font pairs.
The Old Way To Choose Fonts That Go Well Together
In the old days, seeing how fonts worked side-by-side required you to activate fonts, flip over to InDesign® or Illustrator® and create a sample document, and then constantly flip back and forth until you found something that worked well.
The New Way: QuickComp
QuickComp makes it easy to create those side-by-side samples, right within Suitcase Fusion™. With sample templates that cover the most common design jobs, it’s easy to select fonts that work well together in your headlines, body copy, captions, and more.
No longer will you build throwaway font sample files in InDesign or Illustrator and flip back and forth to activate fonts that merely might fit the need. QuickComp makes this process a breeze.
Designing a magazine spread, newspaper layout or poster? Select fonts for your project using real sample files, without the extra effort of opening your design applications to mock-up samples.
Font Management for Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe rocks the design world with a daring move to Adobe Creative Cloud subscription services. Suitcase Fusion 5 is ready and waiting when you make the leap into the cloud with professional class font management auto-activation plug-ins.
Suitcase Fusion 5 supports the newest Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including InDesign, Photoshop®, Illustrator and InCopy®.
Integrated font panels allow you to preview and activate any font right from Creative Cloud apps, without switching back and forth between applications.
Designed from the ground-up to work on Mac and PC, Suitcase Fusion 5 can be installed on up to two machines per license. When you’re synching your Creative Cloud files across the cloud, Suitcase Fusion is at your side with the required fonts.
If you’re not ready to float amongst the clouds, Suitcase Fusion 5 also includes a full array of plug-ins for previous Adobe Creative Suite™ applications.
Windows 8 and Modern OS Support
Whether you’re fully up to date, or a few versions back, Suitcase Fusion 5 has you covered with broad operating system support.
Find Similar Fonts Faster Than Ever
Locating similar fonts just became a whole lot faster and easier.
Do you often find yourself looking to find a font for the web that matches one of your desktop fonts? Or, have you narrowed down your font choice for a project, but it’s just not quite the right font?
QuickMatch builds a full database of the unique metrics of your fonts, and allows you to search for similar fonts in your collection, or either of the connectable web font collections – WebINK or Google Fonts.
Updated for speed and precision in Suitcase Fusion 5, QuickMatch can quickly help you locate the right font for the job.
The Future is Web Fonts, Stay Connected
Good design has long since been restricted to the realm of CMYK, and now includes displays of all type. Whether it’s the small screen of an iPhone, or the full glory of a wide-screen, high definition plasma televisions, high quality responsive web design must include quality typography.
Suitcase Fusion 5 natively connects to both WebINK and Google Font libraries. Preview and play with the ever expanding collection of the 6500+ web fonts available from these services. You’re sure to find just the right font for your next web project.
Intuitive Font Access
Using the right tools for the job should feel like the fit of a good glove. Suitcase Fusion 5 feels like an old friend, but with a refreshingly updated interface.
Find what you’re looking for even more quickly, without hunting and searching for the right tools and commands. Locate fonts and modify key font metadata using the new Font Info pane, and access common tools faster with the redesigned toolbar.