Is DAM right for you?
A Digital Asset Management System or DAM saves time, money, and sanity (!) for anyone managing a large collection of images, videos, or documents. So if you’re someone managing a large collection of images, videos, or documents, and you’d like to save time, money, and/or your sanity, then the answer to DAM is an emphatic yes!
Have you ever spent hours or even days looking for that one asset? Those days are gone.
Digital asset management can take you to a whole new level. When you implement digital asset management software, your files are organized and easy to find by utilizing a keyword, metadata system. It includes features that allow you to understand, map and improve your workflow. Avoid bottlenecks, increase productivity.
What else can digital asset management software help you with?
- Find Files Fast: Quickly find, organize, and convert all your digital media from one centralized location.
- Avoid Interruptions: Use a digital assets management system to improve efficiency by helping others quickly find what they need, on their own. No more requests or interruptions for images, documents, and videos.
- Reuse and Re-purpose: Don’t waste time and money trying to recreate a digital media management system when one already exists. Get the most out of past projects by reusing and re-purposing existing assets.
- Ensure Correct Access: Use DAM to help others make the right choice by making it easy to find approved files in the right formats.
Save Money (and Increase Revenue)
- Stop Do-overs: Reduce costs by eliminating the need to recreate “lost” assets by implementing an efficient digital asset management system with media management software.
- Avoid Fees: Track usage rights to avoid fees associated with incorrect usage, license violations, and other compliance issues.
- Spend Less: Empower others to convert files into the desired format without purchasing and installing additional desktop software and hardware upgrades.
- Increase Revenue: Enable the sale and licensing of your digital assets.
- Improve Customer Service: Decrease the turnaround time and delivery of digital media to your clients with effective digital asset management software.