Is DAM right for you?
A Digital Asset Management System or DAM saves time, money, and sanity (!) for anyone managing a large collection of images, videos, or documents. So if you’re someone managing a large collection of images, videos, or documents, and you’d like to save time, money, and/or your sanity, then the answer to DAM is an emphatic yes!
- Find Files Fast: Quickly find, organize, and convert all your digital media from one centralized location.
- Avoid Interruptions: Use a digital asset management system to improve efficiency by helping others quickly find what they need, on their own. No more requests or interruptions for images, documents, and videos.
- Reuse and Re-purpose: Don’t waste time and money recreating what already exists. Get the most out of past projects by reusing and re-purposing existing assets.
- Ensure Correct Access: Use DAM to help others make the right choice by making it easy to find approved files in the right formats.
Save Money (and Increase Revenue)
- Stop Do-overs: Reduce costs by eliminating the need to recreate “lost” assets.
- Avoid Fees: Track usage rights to avoid fees associated with incorrect usage, license violations, and other compliance issues.
- Spend Less: Empower others to convert files into the desired format without purchasing and installing additional desktop software and hardware upgrades.
- Increase Revenue: Enable the sale and licensing of your digital assets.
- Improve Customer Service: Decrease the turnaround time and delivery of digital media to your clients.