Suitcase TeamSync System Requirements
Release Notes are here.
Suitcase TeamSync™ is the cloud-based font sharing service for small teams.
To get started with Suitcase TeamSync, you need:
- An Extensis account for the team’s leader (“License Manager;” sign up at Extensis.com)
- One of the following browsers to manage your team:
- Internet Explorer® 10 or later (for managing from Windows 7 or later), or
- Microsoft Edge (for managing from Windows 10), or
- Safari® 7 or later (for managing from macOS), or
- The current release of Firefox®, or the current Extended Support Release, or
- The current release of Chrome™
In addition, each team member needs:
- An Extensis.com account (created automatically when you invite someone to join your team)
- A copy of Suitcase Fusion 7 or later (System Requirements are here).
Access to Suitcase TeamSync shared libraries with Suitcase Fusion does not require purchasing a license for Suitcase Fusion; this use is included in the Suitcase TeamSync license.