This page provides details on the support status of Suitcase Fusion auto-activation plug-ins with design applications running on recent operating systems.
Suitcase Fusion 7 and 8 have been discontinued. Information about discontinued software is for comparison purposes only and does not imply the availability of ongoing support.
- Support for Creative Cloud 2017 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.
- Support for macOS Sierra 10.12 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2016 and Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 (Summer 2016 Release) was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2017 for Macintosh was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.4.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update v1710 was released after development of Suitcase Fusion 7 ceased; Suitcase Fusion 7 may work with this or later versions but is not explicitly supported.
- Quark does not support this version of QuarkXPress on the initial release of Windows 10.
- Adobe supports Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2017 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15 was added in Suitcase Fusion 9 v20.0.7.
- Support for Sketch version 51 and later was added in Suitcase Fusion v21.0.0.
Windows 10 versions
- May 2019 Update, version 1903
- October 2018 Update, version 1809
- April 2018 Update, version 1803
- Fall Creators Update, version 1710, released October 2017
- Creators Update, version 1703, released April 2017
- Anniversary Update, version 1607, released August 2016
- November Update, version 1511, released November 2015
- Version 1507, released July 2015 (first release)
To see the version number of your Windows 10 installation, click Start > Command Prompt and type
- macOS Catalina 10.15, released October 2019
- macOS Mojave 10.14, released September 2018
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, released September 2017
- macOS Sierra 10.12, released September 2016
- OS X El Capitan 10.11, released September 2015
- OS X Yosemite 10.10, released October 2014
- OS X Mavericks 10.9, released October 2013
To see the version of your macOS installation, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu.
Additional information about QuarkXPress operating system support can be found in the QuarkXPress Version Comparison.