This page provides details on the support status of Suitcase Fusion auto-activation plug-ins with design applications running on recent operating systems.
- Suitcase Fusion 7 and 8 have been discontinued. Information about discontinued software is for comparison purposes only and does not imply the availability of ongoing support.
- Support for Creative Cloud 2017 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.
- Support for macOS Sierra 10.12 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2016 and Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 (Summer 2016 Release) was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2017 for Macintosh was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.4.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update v1710 was released after development of Suitcase Fusion 7 ceased; Suitcase Fusion 7 may work with this or later versions but is not explicitly supported.
- Quark does not support this version of QuarkXPress on the initial release of Windows 10.
- Adobe supports Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2017 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15 was added in Suitcase Fusion 9 v20.0.7.
- Support for Sketch version 51 and later was added in Suitcase Fusion v21.0.0.
- Suitcase Fusion v21 requires a 64-bit version of Windows.
- Sketch v64 is the earliest version that is supported on macOS 10.14.
Windows 10 versions
- May 2020 Update, version 2004, released May 2020
- November 2019 Update, version 1909, released November 2019
- May 2019 Update, version 1903, released May 2019
- October 2018 Update, version 1809, released November 2018
- April 2018 Update, version 1803, released April 2018
- Fall Creators Update, version 1709, released October 2017
- Creators Update, version 1703, released April 2017
- Anniversary Update, version 1607, released August 2016
- November Update, version 1511, released November 2015
- Version 1507, released July 2015 (first release)
To see the version number of your Windows 10 installation, click Start > Command Prompt and type
- macOS Catalina 10.15, released October 2019
- macOS Mojave 10.14, released September 2018
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, released September 2017
- macOS Sierra 10.12, released September 2016
- OS X El Capitan 10.11, released September 2015
- OS X Yosemite 10.10, released October 2014
- OS X Mavericks 10.9, released October 2013
To see the version of your macOS installation, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu.