Suitcase Fusion Support Guide
This page provides details on the support status of Suitcase Fusion auto-activation plug-ins with QuarkXPress and Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, and Photoshop running on recent operating systems.
Suitcase Fusion 6 has been discontinued. Information about Suitcase Fusion 6 is for comparison purposes only and does not imply the availability of ongoing support.
- Support for Creative Cloud 2017 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.
- Support for macOS Sierra 10.12 was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2016 and Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 (Summer 2016 Release) was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.1.
- Support for QuarkXPress 2017 for Macintosh was added in Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.2.4.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update v1710 was released after development of Suitcase Fusion 7 ceased; Suitcase Fusion 7 may work with this or later versions but is not explicitly supported.
- Development of Suitcase Fusion 6 ceased after the first release of Windows 10 (version 1507); Suitcase Fusion 6 may work with later versions but is not explicitly supported.
- Quark does not support this version of QuarkXPress on the initial release of Windows 10.
- Adobe supports Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2017 on macOS High Sierra 10.13.
Windows 10 versions
To see the version number of your Windows 10 installation, click Start > Command Prompt and type winver.
- Fall Creators Update, version 1710, released October 2017
- Creators Update, version 1703, released April 2017
- Anniversary Update, version 1607, released August 2016
- November Update, version 1511, released November 2015
- Version 1507, released July 2015 (first release)
To see the version of your macOS installation, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, released September 2017
- macOS Sierra 10.12, released September 2016
- OS X El Capitan 10.11, released September 2015
- OS X Yosemite 10.10, released October 2014
- OS X Mavericks 10.9, released October 2013
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8, released July 2012
- Mac OS X 10.7 (code-named Lion), released July 2011
- Mac OS X 10.6 (code-named Snow Leopard), released August 2009
Additional information about QuarkXPress operating system support can be found in the QuarkXPress Version Comparison.