Final version: 18.2.4
System Requirements are here.
- We added an auto-activation XTension for QuarkXPress 2017 for Macintosh.
- Fixed an issue where Favorite fonts in a shared library were sometimes not synchronized to a second client. [FS-4429, UTS-6893]
- Fixed an issue where the Photoshop plug-in would auto-activate the OpenType version of a font when it should activate the TrueType version. [FS-4490, UTS-6789]
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 would crash when opening certain documents. [FS-4524]
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where adding a font using the Add Font menu item would fail if the system option “Hide file extensions” was enabled. [FS-4543]
- Fixed an issue where the TeamSync console would show the total number of libraries assigned to a user across all their teams, not just the current team. [FS-4644]
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where users were not allowed to collect fonts for output from a Photoshop CS6 document. [FS-4648]
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where the Get Info option was disabled on the contextual (right-click) menu if the Info panel was hidden. [FS-4653]
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where Adobe InDesign CC 2017 would crash when opening, saving, exporting, or printing certain documents. [FS-4682]
- Fixed an issue where macOS Sierra erroneously reported that Suitcase Fusion requires a high-performance GPU on systems that have one. [FS-4100]
- Fixed an issue where After Effects CC 2015 running on Mac OS X 10.9 could not be quit after creating a new composition. [FS-4104]
- Fixed an issue where InDesign CC 2017 running on any version of macOS would crash when exiting. [FS-4119]
- Fixed an issue where packaging a project from InDesign CC 2017 running on Mac OS X 10.11 would cause a crash. [FS-4133]
- Fixed an issue where entering incorrect login credentials displays an error message, which causes text to be cropped in the login dialog. [FS-4036]
- Fixed an issue in Suitcase Fusion 7 for Windows where switching to another application then back would move the application focus from the Smart Search panel. [FS-4038]
- Fixed an issue where substituted fonts took a long time to render when opening a document in InDesign or InCopy on Windows. [FS-4039]
- Fixed an issue where both the 32-bit and 64-bit plug-ins were installed for 32-bit Illustrator 2015.3 for Windows. [FS-4042]
- Added auto-activation plug-in and Extensis Font Panel support for Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop CC 2017.
- Added auto-activation plug-in support for Adobe InCopy and After Effects CC 2017.
- (Mac) Rewrote Suitcase Fusion’s internal plug-in manager as a command line tool. Among other things, this eliminates the bouncing application icon in the dock when installing plug-ins. [FS-3806]
- Fixed an issue where “Pick best match” was off by default in several plug-ins. [FS-3845]
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where clicking on a recently-used glyph in the Glyph View window did not scroll to that glyph. [FS-3869]
- (Windows) Fixed an issue in Windows 10 where Suitcase Fusion was not able to preview some fonts installed outside of the normal Windows Fonts directory. [FS-3892]
- Fixed an issue in the Adobe Illustrator plug-in where the “Missing Fonts” dialog would be displayed erroneously on non-English systems. [FS-3796]
- Fixed an issue in the Adobe Photoshop plug-in where opening a document with missing fonts resulted in the “Missing Fonts” dialogs being displayed multiple times. [FS-3800]
- Updated synchronization with Google Fonts to allow downloading the full font rather than the Latin subset. [FS-3802]
NOTE: If you have Google Fonts enabled, they will be updated shortly after the next time you launch Suitcase Fusion.
- Fixed an issue in the German language Adobe After Effects plug-in where the “Missing Fonts” dialog was displayed erroneously. [FS-3810]
- Fixed an issue in the Adobe Photoshop plug-in where the “Collect Fonts for Output” dialog could be displayed behind the Photoshop window. [FS-3825]
- Fixed an issue where certain fonts could cause Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 to crash when the auto-activation plug-in is enabled. [FS-3837]
NOTE: In June 2016, Adobe released significant upgrades to some Creative Cloud 2015 applications. To differentiate these upgraded applications from the original CC 2015 releases, they are listed here as “CC 2015.x”.
- Added auto-activation plug-in and Extensis Font Panel support for Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 and Photoshop CC 2015.5.
- Added auto-activation plug-in support for Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3 and QuarkXPress 2016.
- Improves the speed of synchronizing with TypeSync™ and Suitcase TeamSync™.
- Fixed an issue where syncing fonts with the Extensis server would fail when it encountered a font with a bad or missing PostScript name. [FS-3718]
NOTE: Suitcase Fusion 7 v18.0.6 will skip such broken fonts, which are indicated by a red dot with a white x.
- Fixed an issue in the Macintosh installer that could result in offering to downgrade to an earlier version.
- TypeSync: Save your font collection in the cloud and synchronize it with a second system. Suitcase Fusion 7 includes the Extensis TypeSync cloud service and a license for up to two simultaneous system connections (Mac, Windows, or one of each).
- Adobe® After Effects®: Suitcase Fusion 7 includes an auto-activation plug-in for Adobe After Effects CC 2015.
- Smart Search: Saved search criteria that automatically update to identify fonts across all your libraries simultaneously.
- Setup wizard: The first time you run Suitcase Fusion 7, it will guide you in configuring your font libraries.
- No serial number: Use your Extensis.com account to validate your installation and to sync your font libraries between computers using TypeSync.