Current version: 21.3.0
System Requirements are here.
- We have added an auto-activation plug-in for Adobe After Effects CC 2021.
- We added a warning when attempting to activate more than 100 fonts. We found it was too easy to accidentally activate an entire library instead of a set or a single font, and for large libraries this could tie up Suitcase Fusion.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- (Mac) We addressed an issue where our auto-activation plug-in for Adobe Illustrator did not work with Adobe Illustrator version 25.1. [FS-7499]
- (Windows) We fixed an issue where the auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe InCopy and InDesign were not installed if the applications were not installed to their default locations. [FS-7500]
- Auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 releases of Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Extensis Font Panel support for Adobe CC 2021 releases of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- We removed the ability to turn off warnings about deleting a library. Now when your cat steps on the Delete key, you won’t lose your fonts! [FS-7290]
- We fixed an issue where Google Fonts were not always downloading correctly. [FS-7337]
- [Mac] We fixed an issue where some people would not be able to activate fonts after upgrading to version 21.1.0 or 21.1.1. [FS-7353]
- We corrected the Japanese translations for a menu item and button labels related to showing and hiding the Font List. [FS-7357]
- We added a confirmation dialog for deleting attributes. [FS-7370]
- [Mac] We fixed a rare issue where a set within a set could not be moved into the parent library. [FS-7374]
- [Mac] We corrected the Japanese translation for screen tips related to showing and hiding the Font List. [FS-7379]
- In this release of Suitcase Fusion we introduce an optional split pane view for fonts. In addition to the preview-only Fonts pane, you can switch to a split-pane view with Previews on the top and a columnar Font List on the bottom.
- We have added support for Dark Mode on macOS.
- Fixed an issue where font information was not being extracted from newer versions of Affinity documents. [FS-7191]
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where double-clicking a document did not open the document. [FS-7227]
- Suitcase Fusion no longer works directly with Monotype™ Mosaic or SkyFonts™.
- [Windows] Fixed an issue where tracked document font lists could appear to be empty after viewing any document’s font list. [FS-6917]
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where sorting by Postscript Name could result in a stalled application. [FS-6973]
- [Windows] Fixed an issue in Japanese versions of Windows where Suitcase Fusion could not add a font or folder whose name includes Japanese characters. [FS-6976]
- Fixed an issue where a Google Font that had been set as favorite then removed would still show up in searches. [FS-7052]
- [Mac] Fixed an issues where plug-ins were not removed when Suitcase Fusion was uninstalled. [FS-7065]
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where deactivating an Adobe Font on the Adobe Fonts website would not remove the font from the Adobe Fonts library in Suitcase Fusion. [FS-7075]
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where Suitcase Fusion would disable fonts that were synched from Fontstand.com. [FS-7146]
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where Photoshop CC 2020 v21.1 (released 19 February 2020) would crash on quitting with the Extensis auto-activation plug-in installed. [FS-7173]
For any tracked document, you can gather the document, the fonts that the document uses, and any linked documents and images together into a folder.
This allows you to gather documents and resources for distribution, which is especially useful if the document’s application does not have its own “collect” feature.
Other new features
- Auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 releases of After Effects, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- The Extensis Font Panel for Adobe CC 2020 releases of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Auto-activation plug-in and document tracking for Sketch.
- Document tracking for Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher.
- User Management: This allows you to assign and re-assign licenses for multiple Suitcase purchases.