GeoViewer Desktop System Requirements
Release Notes are here.
Current version: 9.0.2
- Windows® 10, 8, or 7, or Windows Server 2012\Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- 1.5GHz Intel processor (2.5GHz quad core processor recommended)
- 1GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 200MB disk space for installation
Processor and RAM requirements are minimum recommendations. In general, “more” and “faster” are desirable when contemplating these system resources.
More disk space is needed for image storage, and temporary disk space is needed during image processing. The amount of disk space required depends on your images.
If these prerequisites are not already installed, the GeoViewer installer will download and install them:
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft DirectX® 9 (used to display LiDAR imagery in 3D)
- Visual Studio® C++ 2013 Redistributable
GeoViewer Pro Features
Here are some of the tasks that you can perform when you purchase GeoViewer Pro:
- Printing: Print images or portions of images that you specify.
- Tiled image export: Create image tiles when you export images.
- Changing projections: Change the map’s projection to additional supported projections. With the free version of GeoViewer, you can only display images in their native projection, in WGS 84, or in Web Mercator.
- Area measurement: Display the area of shapes that you draw on the map.
- Location search: Search for a location using addressing information.
Purchase GeoViewer Pro online to unlock this additional functionality.