GeoViewer for iOS Release Notes
System Requirements are here.
Current version: 3.0.3
(released 2 December 2017)
- Dropbox is now only supported on iOS 9 and newer.
- Fixed an issue where GeoViewer could crash on older versions of iOS.
(released 16 September 2017)
- Option to view shapefiles over 100000 points.
- Added more projections.
- Fixed an issue where GeoViewer could crash when loading old project versions.
(released 18 July 2017)
- Improved vector file rendering.
- Improved Dropbox support. (You will need to reauthorize GeoViewer’s Dropbox access.)
(released 6 February 2015)
- Dropbox support.
- Online base maps.
- Layer opacity.
- Dynamic range stretching for 16-bit images.
- Changing the map’s projection. Images can be viewed in their native projection, WGS 84, or Web Mercator. (Other projections are available with an in-app purchase.)
- Address search (with an in-app purchase).
- Area measurement (with an in-app purchase).
- Location tracking (with an in-app purchase).
(released 11 December 2012)
- Added iPhone/iPod support.
- Added WMS support (1.1, 1.1.1 and 1.3).
(released 17 January 2012)
- First public release of GeoViewer for the iPad.