FontDoctor 10.5 has been update to support macOS High Sierra (10.13), and includes:
- Updated user interface
- Added more control over AutoScan feature, including ability to remove FontDoctor menu, preview next AutoScan dates, and more
- Fixed potential crashes and hangs when scanning and diagnosing fonts
- Fixed issues related to the Organizer fonts feature
- Fixed Potential memory leaks after running manual scan
- Back by popular demand: Scan and Organize!
- Bug fixes
- Updated for compatibility with OS X® El Capitan.
- Fixed a defect where after Option-clicking the Restore button in the Quarantine panel, FontDoctor would restore the first quarantined font file to the selected folder, and then restore the remaining fonts to their original folders. This has been fixed so that all the selected font files will restore to the selected folder.
- Fixed a crash when using Manual Scan.
- Fixed a defect that caused the Help files to go missing.
- Fixed a defect that made FontDoctor unable to locate any monitored font folders if the FontDoctor application file was moved after the initial install.
- Fixed a handful of misspellings in the application.
FontDoctor has been rewritten from the ground up to have a streamlined user interface and more intuitive functions.
- Constant font monitoring with automatic font problem detection
- AutoScan feature scans fonts at regular intervals in the background
- Font Quarantine for easy isolation and management of problem fonts
- Generate, manage, and archive detailed font reports using the new Reports panel
- Powerful and fast full 64-bit processing architecture