Extensis Suitcase Fusion 6 Adds Support for Adobe Creative Cloud 2015
Portland, Ore.―July 15, 2015―Extensis® today announced it has released a new font auto-activation plug-in* for Suitcase Fusion® 6, enabling designers to access their font collections directly from their Adobe® Creative Cloud® 2015 applications, including InDesign®, Photoshop®, Illustrator® and InCopy®. This update is provided free-of-charge to all existing Suitcase Fusion 6 users.
Suitcase Fusion 6, Extensis’ professional grade font manager, is designed to fit tightly into modern design workflows and ensure fonts are where designers need them. Using in-app font panels with high-resolution retina-crisp font previews, designers can quickly access their font collections directly from their Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 applications.
Extensis support for Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 extends its overall commitment to enabling designers to get the most out of their font collections, streamline workflows and maximize creativity.
Additional highlights in Suitcase Fusion 6 include:
- Cloud-based Archive & Restore for Dropbox™ and Google® Drive™, and more: Suitcase Fusion 6 makes it easy to transfer collections between multiple workspaces with cloud-based archives & restore.
- Enhanced Fontspiration®: Suitcase Fusion 6 delivers creative inspiration with the Fontspiration panel, offering fresh typographic samples directly in the Suitcase Fusion interface.
- FontDoctor for banishing font corruption: FontDoctor, the corruption fixing utility which banishes corrupt fonts from the desktop, comes free with Suitcase Fusion 6 (a $60 value)
- Office-integrated: Users can extend font management to Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents on Windows with Suitcase Attaché™, also included free with Suitcase Fusion 6. (a $20 value)
- Optimized for Apple® OS X® Yosemite and Microsoft Windows® 8: Suitcase Fusion is fully compatible with the most up to date operating systems.
For additional information on Suitcase Fusion 6, click here.
*This release is for the OS X version of Suitcase Fusion 6 only. A Windows® compatible version is coming soon.
Celebrating more than two decades in business, Extensis® is a leading developer of software and services for creative professionals and workgroups. Their solutions streamline workflows, securely manage digital assets and fonts, and control corporate typographic branding. Used by hundreds of Fortune 5000 companies, Extensis’ award-winning server and desktop products include: Extensis Portfolio™ for digital asset management, Universal Type Server® for server-based font management, and Suitcase Fusion® for single-user font management. Founded in 1993, Extensis is based in Portland, Oregon, and the United Kingdom. To learn more, visit https://www.extensis.com or follow us on Twitter @extensis.
© Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. Extensis All rights reserved. Extensis and the Extensis logo mark, Suitcase Fusion, Extensis Portfolio, Portfolio NetPublish, Portfolio Flow and Universal Type Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extensis in the United States of America, Canada, the European Union and/or other countries. This list of trademarks is not exhaustive. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Extensis or other respective owners.
Adobe, Creative Cloud, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple and Apple OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Microsoft, PowerPoint and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Dropbox is a trademark of Dropbox, Inc.
Google and Google Drive are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.