Updated as of: May 11, 2018.
Celartem and your privacy
Celartem, Inc., which does business as Extensis and LizardTech, respects your privacy as a visitor to our websites and use of Celartem Resources (defined below). Our websites include www.celartem.com/en, www.extensis.com, and www.lizardtech.com (each a “Website” and collectively the “Websites”). Through the Websites, you may access and use one or more Celartem resources including but not limited to online services, product demos, forums, blogs, chat rooms, support site and tech troubleshooting, product and services information, stores, knowledge base articles, accounts, and channel partner and affiliate programs (collectively the “Celartem Resources”). The Websites together with the Celartem Resources are collectively referred to herein as the “Services”.
1. Information We Collect.
2. How We Use Information. We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: (a) to respond to any questions and requests you may have; (b) to provide you with access to certain products and services, including those of our affiliates and partners; (c) to verify your identity; (d) to process transactions and track purchase history; (e) to communicate with you about your account and your Service-related activities; (f) to provide you with newsletters, updates, special offers and advertisements; (g) for any purposes which may have been disclosed to you at the time you provided your Personal Information to us; and (h) to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies, be fraudulent, or be illegal. We may also use information we collect to provide, test, enhance and improve the Services, our products, and product-related service offerings.
3. When We Disclose or Share Information. We may share non-Personal Information such as de-identified aggregate data and Usage information with third parties. Except as described below, we will not provide your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent. We may also share your information as disclosed to you at the time you provide your information.
4. How We Will Protect Your Personal Information. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the Personal Information we collect through the Services, including the implementation and maintenance of organizational, technical and administrative procedures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure or destruction. Users of the Services must also do their part in protecting the data, systems, networks and service they are utilizing. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Services and provide us with your information at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information is no longer secure (for example, your Extensis account password may have been compromised), please immediately write to us at the physical address set forth below in the section “Contact Information” or email us at email@example.com.
5. Your Choices On How We Use Your Information.
6. Use of Services by Minors. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States and similar laws around the world where applicable to our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children without proper parental consent. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Information from someone under the applicable age of consent without parental consent, please write to us at the physical address set forth below in the section “Contact Information” or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly address this issue.
8. For Users in the EEA and Switzerland.If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, the following information applies.
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing Personal Information: As explained above, we process Personal Information in various ways depending upon your use of our Services. We process Personal Information on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Right to lodge a complaint: Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are here: available http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
Transfers: Personal Information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, partners, or Service Providers maintain facilities. Upon the start of enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will continue to ensure that transfers of Personal Information to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
Individual Rights: If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, in addition to the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to data portability, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, you are entitled to the following rights once the GDPR becomes effective. In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with Personal Information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
Celartem, Inc. dba Extensis and LizardTech
1800 SW First Avenue, Suite 500
Portland, Oregon 97201