Webcast: How Publicis Virtualizes Font Servers
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to configure and manage font servers in a large advertising agency that is distributed across the large geographic regions with thousands of connected users and many, varying licensed font collections?
David Plavin, Applications Manager for Creative Data Servers at Publicis, manages a collection of servers that serve this demanding type of environment, and he does so through a series of Universal Type Servers that are virtualized across regionally located hardware.
Attend this webcast to find out how.
- Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- 11:00 AM Pacific, 2:00 Eastern
- Duration: 1 hour, Including Q&A
During the webcast, David will discuss:
- The history of font management at Publicis
- How Universal Type Server meets the needs of the IT group
- How server virtualization helps Publicis
If you register, but are unable to attend, we will email you a link to a recording of the webcast.