HOW DesignCast: Avoiding Inconsistency, Liability and Inefficiency with Server-based Font Management
If your organization struggles with any of the following font issues, you’ll benefit from learning more about server-based font management:
- Keeping fonts on multiple machines in synchronization
- Ensuring that you have purchased the appropriate number of font licenses
- Keeping unlicensed fonts from entering your workflow
- Remotely managing user access to font assets
- Ensuring that both Mac and Windows users have the right fonts
Attend this HOW DesignCast to find out how a font server can address the needs of your team.
- February 8, 2011
- 1:00 PM (Pacific) / 4:00 PM (Eastern)
- Duration: 1 hour, including Q & A
A recorded webcast will be emailed to you if you register but can’t attend.