Extensis Support for macOS High Sierra
Apple releases their newest operating system, macOS High Sierra in September 2017.
We know that many users are excited to update their machines. We have been testing Extensis software with macOS High Sierra. The following are current details about compatibility:
- Suitcase Fusion 7 (v18.2.4) has been tested and is compatible with macOS High Sierra (v10.13)
- Previous versions of Suitcase Fusion have not been tested; use at your own risk.
- Suitcase TeamSync uses Suitcase Fusion as the client, so compatibility is dependent upon usage of the current version of Suitcase Fusion above.
- There are no related issues with the Suitcase TeamSync cloud-based server.
- Universal Type Server 6 version (v6.1.3) is compatible with macOS High Sierra.
- Previous versions of Universal Type Server and Client have not been tested; use at your own risk.
- There are no known issues with users accessing Portfolio catalogs with the web clients on macOS High Sierra.