Webcast: Nickelodeon Animation Studios Streamlines Asset Usage with DAM
Eric Swanborg is the Manager of Digital Production at Nickelodeon®. He has helped his department transform from a ‘paper-and-pencil’ team to a digitally-driven studio, all accomplished through effective digital asset management (DAM).
Join Eric for this webcast to see how Nickelodeon Animation Studio maximizes series assets with DAM.
Eric will discuss how DAM:
- Delivers an easy, visual methodology to store and search assets
- Saves substantial time and money by leveraging keywords for organization
- Is used as a platform for future workflow improvements
Following the presentation, Eric will be available for a live Q&A session.
- Thursday, February 24, 2011
- 11:00 AM, PST / 2:00 PM, EST
- Duration: 1 hour, including Q&A