New Update Available! Portfolio 2017 v.3.5
Portfolio 2017 v.3.5 is now available! It includes more than 35 new and updated features, including:
Cohesive Brand Management
- Organize and find files using specific fonts: Portfolio can now recognize specific fonts used in your digital assets, making it easier to catalog and find files by font. Using Font Sense IDs, the patented font identifier created by Extensis, Portfolio automatically associates those IDs as metadata, which are searchable. This is especially helpful for projects such as rebranding, where organizations must identify and access all of their assets that need updating.
More Ways to Search
Find the assets you need with new ways to use QuickFind and Advance Search, including:
- Search for text within PDF documents: Type a word or phrase into the QuickFind bar and Portfolio will scan text in the assets of a catalog. Your search results will return the documents with the matching phrase and the text highlighted
- Up to 10 Advance Search fields: Five more fields have been added to allow more criteria to be searched on.
- Search with any multi-value field: Click on any of the multi-valued fields to see all other assets that share that same field value. Previously, this was only possible with the Keyword field.
Better Metadata Management
Discover additional ways to add, edit, and manage your metadata:
- Batch edit metadata: Add, replace, delete, and delete all from multi-value fields.
- Expanded import functionality: Allow admins to import nested, pre-determined list and import & export Field Values
- New Smart Keyword engines: Use image recognition technology and specific ‘Logo’ and ‘Moderation’ engines automatically keyword your assets with relevant metadata.
Improved Organization Options
Get more flexibility in how you manage and share your assets in Portfolio:
- Customizable User Access Levels
- Create and share Field
- Manage NetPublish options from website builder
- Multi-page PDF support for assets in NetPublish sites
All Features Ported from Portfolio 2016
Access all of the same functionality in Portfolio 2017 that you had in Portfolio 2016 (v.2.5). You no longer need to use the Flash web client anymore, but rather you can find all the same functionality in the latest Portfolio web and desktop clients.
See the Release Notes for a complete list of updates
Let us help you take the next step
- Have an active Portfolio Annual Service Agreement (ASA)?
- Download your installers today
- There are updates to all of the installers. Install all that apply to your set-up.
- Unsure what version you’re currently running?
- For your Portfolio 2017 Server, open your Portfolio Admin Client and check the version number on the login screen
- For your Portfolio 2017 Desktop client, open it and check the version number on the login screen