Extensis Releases Portfolio Server 9.5
Today we released the latest version of our market leading digital asset management (DAM) software, Portfolio Server 9.5.
Portfolio Server has helped thousands of companies improve efficiency and save time by helping teams quickly access photos, graphics, documents, and videos. This release includes features and improvements that streamline management of large collections of digital media.
New version highlights include:
- Tricked-out Web Client
- Enhanced Previewing: Introducing flagged items, full screen and filmstrip previews
- Simplified Set-up: New setup options making installation and upgrades even easier
- File Format Support: View and manage Adobe SWF and DNG formats
- Offline Data Cataloging: Save server space by cataloging removable media like CDs and DVDs
- New Web Templates: NetPublish now includes the modern ImagePro NetPublish template
- Operating System Support: Added support for Windows® Server 2008 R2 and Apple® XSAN support
Portfolio Server continues to offer an open system built on industry-leading technologies such as Java™ J2EE™, Adobe® FLEX®, JBoss and OpenOffice.org. This translates into superior usability and unique integration with existing workflows. For IT administrators, it delivers power and efficiency. In addition, an optional SQL Connect module, coupled with our industry-standards database, provides greater scalability, enhanced performance and superior integration.
Portfolio Server 9.5 Editions:
- Professional Edition includes 3 Client connections
- Enterprise Edition includes 10 Client connections, SQL Connect for added scalability and performance, and 10% off add-on Client connections and modules.
Modules & Additional Clients
- Additional Web and Desktop Client connections can be purchased for both Portfolio Server 9.5 editions
- NetPublish is an optional module for instantly delivering assets to the web
- NetMediaMAX is an optional module for added scalability and performance.
Existing Portfolio Server customers under a current annual service agreement (ASA) will receive the product free of charge, and upgrade pricing is also available for existing Portfolio Server customers.
For more information on the Portfolio Server family of products, visit www.extensis.com/portfolio.