Digital Asset Management Forum featuring the National Wildlife Federation at George Washington University
Join us for a one-day event featuring real-world implementations with a focus on digital asset management (DAM) strategies and solutions. At this forum you’ll see how DAM enables records management, marketing and IT professionals to successfully manage creative and image workflows. You’ll learn best practices and effective technology usage to centralize your rich media files for easy organization, access and distribution.
- FEATURING: National Wildlife Federation Case Study: Using DAM to Manage and Distribute Large Image Collections
- DATE: Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- TIME: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- LOCATION: George Washington University, The Marvin Center, Washington, DC
- REGISTER HERE
Join us to:
- Learn how the National Wildlife Federation manages internal requests for the thousands of rights managed or royalty-free images in their collection.
- See how the National Wildlife Federation successfully uses a central repository for raw materials to quickly and easily access images for brochures, PPT, and other marketing materials.
- Understand how to create a simple self-service portal to identify a physical location of where non-digital audio and video clips are stored.
- Participate in roundtable and workflow discussions while networking with your peers.
- Learn DAM best practices using Portfolio Server 9.