Digital Asset Management and the National Wildlife Federation
In case you missed the recent digital asset management forum in Washington D.C., we are hosting an encore webcast of the keynote presentation on October 6th.
Attend this webcast to:
- Learn how the National Wildlife Federation manages internal requests for the thousands of rights managed or royalty-free images in their collection.
- See how the National Wildlife Federation successfully uses a central repository for raw materials to quickly and easily access images for brochures, PPT, and other marketing materials.
- Understand how to create a simple self-service portal to identify a physical location of where non-digital audio and video clips are stored.
- Featured Speaker: Karen Hignite, Records Management Manager at The National Wildlife Federation (NWF). Karen is part of the IT group that supports the National Wildlife Federation’s 18 departments, 11 regional centers and National Advocacy Center.
- Date: Tuesday, October 6th.
- Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- Cost: FREE
Karen Hignite will be available after the presentation for a live Q&A session along with host, Cindy Valladares, digital asset manager expert and Extensis Product Marketing Manager.