Visit Extensis in London at TFMA for FREE this week
Come see us today at Technology for Marketing & Advertising, the UK’s only FREE to attend integrated marketing event. The event is Tuesday and Wednesday, February 28 & 29 at Earls Court 2 in London. This will be our third year at the event and we hope you’re looking forward to the show as much as we are!
We are presenting two seminars on Tuesday the 28th in the Content Management and Web Analytics Theatre. Davin Kluttz, Extensis Product Line Manager is coming to the UK from the US especially to present these seminars.
At 10.00 AM he presents “Classy, Clowny or Crude? How your site’s typography affects your brand”, which illustrates how web typography affects your website, and how you can select and implement web typography that is just right for the job.
At 4.00 PM he presents “What does this DAM thing do?” demonstrating how to leverage digital asset management solutions to find, locate, archive and access files, regardless of location.
The sessions explore the challenges of managing marketing assets and present proven workflow solutions.
We will also be demonstrating our latest font and digital asset management solutions at stand F8, throughout the show. Stop by to learn how to:
- Manage fonts across multiple workgroups with ease and efficiency
- Keep your organisation compliant with non-invasive, font license reporting
- Centralise and archive images, audio, video and document files
- Automate asset delivery and benefit from NetMediaMax
- Use WebINK to improve your readers’ online experience as news and content coverage continues to ‘converge’ at speed.
We hope that you will join us.