Learn about Web Typography and DAM at TFMA in London
Come and see us on Stand F8 at Technology for Marketing & Advertising, the UK’s only integrated marketing event. It is taking place on 28-29th February 2012 at Earls Court 2 in London and this will be Extensis’ third year in attending the event.
TFMA’s Seminar Programme has also now been announced, covering all areas of marketing and advertising and we are proud to announce that this year we will be presenting not one, but two sessions!
Davin Kluttz, Extensis’ Senior Product Manager is coming to the UK from the US especially to present these two seminars titled “Classy, Clowny or Crude? How your site’s typography affects your brand” and “What does this DAM thing do?”
On Tuesday, 28th February at 10.00 a.m in the Content Management & Web Analytics theatre, Davin will help you understand how web typography affects your website, and how you can select and implement web typography that is just right for the job.
At 4.00pm in the same theatre, he will demonstrate how to leverage digital asset management solutions to find, locate, archive and access files, regardless of location.
The sessions will explore the challenges of managing marketing assets and present proven workflow solutions.
Extensis will also be presenting their latest font and digital asset management solutions on stand F8, throughout the show.
Stop by to learn how to:
- Manage fonts across multiple workgroups with ease and efficiency
- Keep your organisation compliant with non-invasive, font license reporting
- Centralise and archive images, audio, video and document files
- Automate asset delivery and benefit from NetMediaMax
- Use WebINK to improve your readers’ online experience as news and content coverage continues to ‘converge’ at speed.
- 28-29 February 2012
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA
For more information on TFMA 2012 or to register for free, visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk/
We hope that you will join us.