Learn about Web Typography and DAM at TFMA in London
Come and see us on Stand F8 at Technology for Marketing & Advertising, the UK’s only integrated marketing event. It is taking place on 25-26th February 2014 at Earls Court 2 in London and this will be Extensis’ fifth year in attending the event.
TFMA’s Seminar Programme has also now been announced, covering all areas of marketing and advertising and we are proud to announce that this year we will be presenting not one, but two sessions!
Jim Kidwell, Extensis’ Senior Product Marketing Manager is coming to the UK from the US especially to present these two seminars titled “Just my type: successful branding and typography” and “The future of DAM – up, up…away?”
On Tuesday, 25th February at 2pm in the Content Marketing & Web Optimisation Theatre, Jim will help you understand how web typography affects your website, and public perception of your brand.
On Wednesday, 26th February at 2pm in the Customer Insight & Data Analytics Theatre, he will reveal what exactly Digital Asset Management (DAM) is, what the cloud is and where it is headed in the future.
The sessions will explore the challenges of managing marketing assets and present proven workflow solutions.
Extensis will also be presenting their latest font and digital asset management solutions on stand F8, throughout the show.
Stop by to learn how to:
- Manage fonts across multiple workgroups with ease and efficiency
- Keep your organisation compliant with non-invasive, font license reporting
- Centralise and archive images, audio, video and document files
- Automate asset delivery and benefit from NetMediaMax
- Use WebINK to improve your readers’ online experience as news and content coverage continues to ‘converge’ at speed.
- 25-26 February 2014
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA
For more information on TFMA 2014 or to register for free, visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk/
We hope that you will join us.