How to upgrade to Suitcase Fusion 5
How do I upgrade to Suitcase Fusion 5?
Here are the steps for upgrading from Suitcase Fusion 2, 3, or 4 to version 5.
Verify system requirements
Go to the Suitcase Fusion 5 System Requirements page and verify that your computer meets or exceeds the Requirements that are listed.
Install the upgrade
By design, installing Suitcase Fusion 5 will replace Suitcase Fusion 2, 3 or 4 and automatically import your fonts and font sets. As long as your copy of Suitcase Fusion 2, 3, or 4 is working properly, all you have to do is run the Suitcase Fusion 5 installer.
Optimize your computer
It’s a good idea to perform the steps in whichever KB article below corresponds to your operating system. This will improve performance for Suitcase Fusion 5 on that computer:
Related KB Articles:
- Suitcase Fusion 5 quits unexpectedly on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) after upgrading to 16.0.4
- Which Extensis products are supported on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)?
- Suitcase Fusion 5 deactivates fonts synced from Adobe Typekit
- Font Panel for InDesign CC is unable to connect to Suitcase Fusion 5
- Suitcase Fusion 5 for Mac OS X does not remember some settings
- “Error Loading Plugins” in Adobe Illustrator CC with Suitcase Fusion 5 on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- I just purchased Suitcase Fusion 4, do I get an upgrade to Suitcase Fusion 5?
- Troubleshooting font problems on a Windows PC