Google Web Fonts do not load
In late June 2012, it was reported to us that Google Web Fonts no longer load in Suitcase Fusion 4.
This issue has been addressed in Suitcase Fusion 4, version 15.0.2. You can download the update by going here.
Related KB Articles:
- Font Panels Fail to Display Fonts in Adobe Applications
- Photoshop CS4 hangs on launch on Mac OS 10.7.5
- Photoshop CS6 (Mac) crashes when the Suitcase Fusion 4 plugin is in use
- Photoshop CS6 auto-activation plugins for Extensis font management products
- Google font familes Confortaa, Coda, and Nobile show up as duplicates when added to Suitcase Fusion 4 but are actually different fonts
- “Print Preview Pane” only prints in black and white
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Quark Xpress hang after waking my Mac from sleep mode
- Adobe InDesign CS5.5 cannot load the ExtensisFontManagementIDCS5.InDesignPlugin plugin