With Portfolio Server 11, we’re continuing our mission to deliver a DAM that’s quick to setup and easy to use by providing a system that adapts to any environment. It’s DAM on your terms.
Make Portfolio Server Your Own
Easily personalize Portfolio Server for a perfect fit within your organization or team.
- Customize the Portfolio Server experience — the NEW Web client, with your logo and branding, will feel like an extension of your own site.
- Quickly access commonly used files by placing them into Favorite Galleries that are always visible.
- Quickly access commonly searched metadata fields by selecting from a list of Filtered Find Fields when starting a new search.
- Resize the properties and organizers panels in the Web Client interface to fit your organizational, data entry and search needs.
- Specify whether or not an asset’s filename, parent folder, folder tree, volume, or server name are included when generating keywords from path.
Run Portfolio Server Anywhere
Portfolio Server can be installed and accessed where it’s needed.
- Server administrators can install Portfolio Server on Amazon EC2™, VMWare® VSphere, or traditional server hardware.
- Users can drag-and-drop assets from Mac® OS Mountain Lion and Windows® 8 using the updated Desktop Client
- Users can access the Web Client in secure and complex networking environments with web proxy support.
Catalog Anything, Find Everything
No matter the file or format, Portfolio Server quickly finds needed assets.
Support for camera raw photos captured from the latest pro camera models.
Enhanced metadata sharing with Adobe® Creative Suite® and other XMP aware applications with IPTC Extension and PLUS metadata support.
Enhanced PostScript-based format support (EPS, PS, PDF, AI).
Support for additional video formats.
Usability, Performance & Stability Improvements
Do it faster than ever before using Portfolio Server.
- Resizable Web Client user interface.
- Faster Web Client.
- Faster NetPublish searches when using SQL catalogs.
- Overall stability and robustness improvements.