Accelerate processing times, automate workflow steps, and convert to additional image and video file formats with the optional NetMediaMAX™ add-on.
NetMediaMAX™ turbo-charges your workflow by extending the capabilities and functions of Portfolio Server:
- Bulk convert graphics to PDF, PNG, EPS, Photoshop (PSD), Bitmap, GIF, and TGA formats (see the list of all supported file formats).
- Enable custom “Save As” options within NetPublish websites.
- Bulk transcode videos to formats for the Apple® iPhone®, iPad® (H.264 MPEG-4), the web (FLV), and other devices.
- Automate format conversions, image manipulation tasks, and file distribution steps using simple scripts.
- Enable HD previewing of clips.
- Host file processing on a separate server by installing the Portfolio Server media engine on multiple computers to offload processing and dramatically reduce the time it takes to catalog files, convert images, and transcode video.
Whitepaper: Turbo-charge Your Digital Asset Management Workflow with NetMediaMAX
Read the NetMediaMAX Whitepaper to learn how NetMediaMAX extends the capabilities and functions of Portfolio Server. Understand deployment scenarios covering automation, video transcoding, self-service web portals, expanded file format options, and improved system scalability and performance.
MediaRich CORE Content On-demand Repurposing Engine © Copyright 2004-2013 Automated Media Processing Solutions, Inc. dba Equilibrium. All rights reserved. MediaRich CORE U.S. Patent Numbers 6,792,57, 6,964,009 and 8381110 for the automated content processing, automatic derivative content management, dynamic on-the-fly visualization of content, bandwidth and device dependent optimization of visual media and dynamic on-demand generation of digital media assets. Other patents pending. MediaRich and Equilibrium are registered trademarks and MediaScript and AMPS are trademarks of Automated Media Processing Solutions, Inc.