Your team needs a lot of fonts to get the job done – often thousands or tens of thousands in many organizations. Hunting and gathering fonts isn’t an effective way to run any business.
During this free symposium, industry experts and a panel of your peers will share practical font management tips.
- Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014
- 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (includes hosted lunch)
- University Center – Chicago
Limited availability. Reserve your space today!
Attendance and lunch are FREE.
Please join us for an exclusive event where you’ll:
- Learn the legal ins and outs of font licensing
- Hear practical font management tips from the pros
- See realistic font server configurations & best practices
- Network with other top industry professionals
Whether you’re new to font management, or an experienced pro, we’re sure that you’ll learn something new.
Tweeting about the symposium? Use the hashtag #fontsymposium
[iframe http://www2.extensis.com/acton/form/1813/00a0:d-0001/1/index.htm?id=00a0 420 1200]