If you’re working with professional design tools a professional font manager is a necessary addition to your toolset. Basic font managers, like Apple’s Font Book are not designed to meet the demanding needs of creative pros.
A professional font manager:
- Auto-activates (and deactivates) the exact fonts when required
- Plugs-in to professional creative applications
- Stores fonts in a safe, secure location
- Provides quick preview and search tools
- Enables custom font organization
- Automatically scans and repairs font corruption issues
- Cleans potentially problematic system font caches
- Provides uninterrupted font management even when the application is not running
Professional design tools give you unprecedented control over your creative workflow. Extensis font managers include plug-ins for the most common design applications, including Adobe® Illustrator®, InDesign®, Photoshop®, InCopy® and QuarkXPress®, seamlessly activating fonts when required.
Precise Font Matching
Using the proper fonts with each document can be critical to obtain the correct final product – document, PDF, graphic, website and more. Font substitutions and mismatches can cause unexpected changes, text reflows and potential output problems. Extensis font managers include patented Font Sense™ technology that accurately identifies and matches the correct fonts used in each document.
Find Fonts Fast
With large font collections, it can be difficult to locate the right font when you need it. Extensis font managers provide robust search and font preview features making it easy to find exactly what you need quickly. Use QuickMatch™ to browse for similar fonts, and QuickType™ to preview any text using your fonts.
Safe Font Repository
You’ve spent a lot of time and money building collection. Treat your fonts well, by keeping them safe from inadvertent deletion or corruption. Extensis font managers use Font Vault™ technology to securely store, organize and protect your fonts in a location that’s easily backed-up and moved to new machines.