Energy. Collaboration. Creativity. Balance.
That’s what we value. If you do too, check out our
A little bit about us…
Extensis is located in downtown Portland, overlooking the scenic Willamette River. Shopping, restaurants, and the waterfront area are all within walking distance from our office.
To enable the world to maximize the value of digital content by streamlining the connection between people and their business assets.
Our Core Values
These core values are the commitment we hold to each other, and are the foundation for our success. To us, these represent the spirit of serving our customers well and helping each other be our absolute best.
- Customer Focus We will strive to engage our customers, deliver on their needs and delight them with the unexpected.
- Purpose We will develop ourselves personally and professionally because we all thrive with continuous learning. We will honor our commitments and do our best to build a successful company for our employees, customers, investors and community.
- Drive We will challenge the status quo by encouraging creativity and empowering others. We will be solution-focused and lead by example to deliver results of which our employees and customers can be proud.
- Teamwork We will trust and respect other’s contributions, perspectives and expertise. We will be transparent and genuine in our communications. We will assume good intent and we will be generous and authentic with our feedback. We will promote a culture of teamwork.
- Balance We will work hard but strive for balance. We will encourage laughter and incite fun. We will make time to celebrate our team and company successes together.
Benefits are important and we strive to keep our benefits package competitive in our industry. While benefits vary internationally, our US benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision – You and your family (including domestic partners) have access to rich benefit plans with premiums you can afford and expansive coverage you’ll appreciate.
- Flexible Spending Plans – Pre-tax accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care and Parking.
- Life & AD&D Insurance – 100% employer paid for coverage up to your annual salary with the option to purchase Voluntary coverage for you, your spouse, and children.
- Short-Term & Long Term Disability – 100% employer paid for income protection.
- Employee Assistance Program – Access to free, confidential services for work and family life issues including Counselors, Legal Services, Childcare referrals and Will Preparation Assistance.
Investing in the Future
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – We offer a 401(k) Retirement Plan with American Funds with a Roth 401(k) option and an Employer Match.
- Section 529 – College Savings Plan – College savings plan for children.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Up to $2,500 or nine (9) credits per year
- We offer a Free Transit Pass, or pre-tax parking account, or a cash incentive to carpool, bike or walk to work.
Paid Time Off
- Holidays – We offer Ten (10) paid Holidays per year.
- Paid Time Off – Our PTO plans starts at 16 days for 1st year.
We support the community’s in which we live and work by sponsoring involvement in local charities like the Oregon Food Bank and the Pongo Fund, or adopting families in need. We also offer paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice.
We also offer some pretty boss perks!
- Employee Discount Programs, including Pet Insurance
- Employee lounge area with video games
- On-site massages
- Weekly Organic fruit delivery on Mondays; Bagels & Donuts on Fridays
- Gourmet coffee
- Bicyclist – friendly office with showers and a private, secure bike rack